01 09 10

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Missing you

Hello Crafty Friends

I've made another project for you
I made book box 
this one I made specially for Marvelous Magnolia Challenge - Layered.

as you can see I added vellum, doily, ribbon, banner, flowers, dies and jute and flowers of course

without further a do  here's a few close ups











so?
what do you guys think?

Hopefully you will come and join us 

I'm going to enter her to :
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes with a DT Call
Deep Ocean Challenge -  Ch 87 At least one Flower
hugs,
Anny

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful creation Anny with so many special details and two perfectly coloured Tildas!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious, this is outta this world amazing!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete