01 09 10

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You Make Me Smile

Hello crafty friends, 

Here I have a new card, my first time making a criss cross card and I love it! 




as usual I colored her with Distress Ink, and distreesed around the edges with walnut stain.

I used Doohickey dies ( flower corner swirl, angel wings and  lovely fence ) and martha stewart circle cutter.
added some doodle bug pearl, I am roses flower. 
I tried to make horizontal line with the flower just to give it an interest, what do you think?




I'm in love with a few og magnolia sentiments and this is one of them. simple but really meaningful.





I added a hint of diamond stickles on the flower.

 

Hope you'll like it! 

I would like to enter this card to these following challanges :
* Dutvh Magnolia Lover#74 -Dutch Magnolia Lovers
* Valentines/Love Challangev- Milk Coffee Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment